Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 10:45 AM   #2336
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Yeah. Really, IMO/for me, the Ducati ownership possibilty is one of lust more than anything. In actuality, I'll likely go the way of a Ninja 1000, Versys 1000, or FJ09. and to a lesser extent a Speed Triple or Street Triple.

plenty o' power, and all day comfort and plenty of handling performance for the street.
I rode an FJ09 a couple years back at a bike show. I would never have ridden one but because they were giving free test rides at a bike show in San Mateo I rode it and the R1 which I thought I would love. I also rode a V-Max which I thought I would love as well. I hated the V-Max. I felt like I was sitting way too high so I would never have been comfortable doing anything other than cruising on it. The R1 was just a torque monster constantly throwing you backwards and forwards. I loved the way it handled though it was just a pain in the ass. LOVED the feel of the FJ09. I didn't see that one coming. What a comfortable easy to handle bike.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.