Thread: Life One Week to Retirement
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 06:49 PM   #55
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, if you don't mind the humidity, the benefit of no winter and all the sun can't be understated.... same here in Arizona.

I was in NH for a while last fall and there were so many cloudy days and it rained a **** ton... not the end of the world by any means, but being back in the Arizona sun/weather was glorious.
I lived thru enough winters that I will never miss cold weather, shoveling snow or dealing with ice. Plus I can play golf year round mostly in shorts and a golf shirt.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.