View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 02:12 PM   #1531
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Lived in the KC metro area for 19 years. I never made it over to Allen Fieldhouse. Always said next year, next game, next month and eventually moved out of the area. Now, I’m saying when I come back to visit family and friends.
Game was fun last night. I wasn't saying I had never been to a KU basketball game, just never a Big Monday game. Actually, I think the only conference game I've ever been to was when I was a kid and it was a school trip against Nebraska. As an adult, I have attended a few games over the years, but they have always been non-conference opponents because I'm cheap, I guess.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.