Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 07:20 PM   #291
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Still waiting on my Mahomes with the SB patch.

I can of "went around" the hoopla.......bought the Mahomes Jersey with the SB patch from the NFL shop. Didn't look "done" then I remembered that the SB Jerseys had the 100 patch where the NFL logo goes. Went to Ebay and bought the "100 anniversary" patch. Took it to a local taylor who took off the original and replaced it with the 100 patch.

Now hanging on the wall in my "man cave".....along with my Mahomes Speed helmet (signed) and my Montana Chiefs jersey.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.