View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 08:53 PM   #146
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Matrix
Obviously you've never pulled college pranks on anyone, but that's probably a hard feat for you to aspire to whenever you flunk out during grade school.

I thought you were out of college, now you are lying about going to college???

Hi, I am Matrix... I talk shit about my neighbors on the internet and I am a skeezy asshole and I admit it.. I do dumbshit things but I do not care what you think because you are all whitetrash because you post on the internet and make fun of me... I mean I do not care about you are this site, but I will keep coming back to show I do not care.. You all are a joke for making fun of me on the internet, I mean I do not make fun of people on here or have a BLOG about making fun of people on the internet... You are all redneck geeks for making fun on me on the internet, I mean Kirksville is 10 times better then KC...

Agian you are all trash and I do not care what you think...

love John Matrix...

P.S. I will be back tomarrow to tell how much I do not care, and talk about you on my blog where people like me...
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.