View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 09:39 AM   #144
Supporter

Hey Matrix...

Who is the bigger loser? A person, who has been a Chiefs fan for 20+ years, conversing with other like minded people through 5 seasons, or the New guy who shows up, and "doesn't care" so much, that whenever his feelings get hurt, he runs to not only post on the message board he's making fun of others for posting on, but makes a 2 page entry starting "dear diary".

You're pretty pathetic, and you know it, which is why you're so angry and have such a tough time making friends. I am beginning to doubt if the bag next to that beaker head you've got is actually full of dog nuggets, but its more likely that you're the inspiration for the South Park episode where you shove a sandwich in your head holster and cr@p out your mouth.

I don't know what your problem is, but I'm sure its difficult to pronounce.

I won't worry too much about my personal life, until the day I make a diary or blog entry giving a blow by blow arguement from another website.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.