View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 01:51 PM   #104
Supporter

Hey, already mentioned this to scho but my apologies for a bit of an early exit. I've been sick all week and started coughing quite a bit. Last thing I wanted to do was give it to somebody else (it's not Covid...took two tests). I thought it best for Zach and I to go. I enjoyed seeing everyone again and enjoyed meeting Mr. Hammersticks. I'll host the next get together (Season kickoff game?) Thanks to scho for the generosity and putting it all together; great guy. Katie and Rick I need you to PM your phone number so we can meet up on one of our visits to Wickenburg. Go Chiefs!!!
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote