Thread: Life Annoying Neighbors...
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 05:42 AM   #146
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
threads like this make me really appreciate my neighborhood. Everyone is very polite and minds their own business.
Ours is too, except for him. When I explained to him a few of the CITY rules and where the property line was, and he was driving his junk on my property, he told me he could do what he wanted and I should just stay in my lane. He only cares about himself and not about city code. I would do about anything for anyone in my area, except for them.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote