Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 01:26 PM   #1550
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Someone involved with that show is a musical and cultural SAVANTE. Capturing moods and eras with just the right touches and choices without being satirical or snarky. . . I mean a totally Xmas morning appropriate . . . Marlboro Miles SWEATSHIRT fer chrissakes?!?!? Genius

And whomever cast the younger versions of the Gemstone clan knocked it out of the effing PARK!! It almost seems like a spinoff of just the teens showing how the adults came to be how they are would work in it's own right.

EDIT - for those who skipped the credits, you missed an awesome credit music song [part of why I made the musical savante remark above], leaving it here for posterity . . . It's been in my head ALL WEEK.

Spoiler!
Now this song is stuck in my head too. They just keep finding perfect songs on this show.

Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.