View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 10:47 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

Went in one night about 11 for a guy that called and said he was in severe pain, couldn't sleep and had to have something done. I learned to ask a lot of questions on the phone during this situation.

I get up and throw some clothes on and head to the office. It's about a 25 minute drive to my current office from the house, so I get there and flip everything on, guy comes in and is talking about how he's having so much pain, can't eat etc.

Sit him in the chair, he takes out his denture and says he has this severe soar spot when he eats. I give him that "are you ****ing kidding me" look, ask him "so you have a denture sore spot and you couldn't sleep, did you think maybe just to take your denture out"?

"Huh, I didn't even think of that". Wasn't my finest hour.

As I said, I always ask a lot of questions now if it's an emergency.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.