Thread: Movies and TV Bond 25: No Time To Die
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 12:00 PM   #23
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Exactly.
I've warmed to Idris Elba as Bond, even though I kinda don't see the point. I just like the guy. The more I've seen of him, the more I like him. I still wonder if he has the 'suave' gear. He mostly plays 'rugged'. That said, Craig's Bond has kinda taken the franchise in that direction anyway so that stumbling block isn't as significant anymore.

The problem is that Elba has gotta be near 50 years old. And I know Craig is 50 but he's also been doing this for, what, 10+ years? Guy was in his late 30s when he was cast. He took the reigns damn near a full decade younger than Elba would be when Elba took over.

If you're gonna re-boot it with a new actor, you can't do the 'Bond is Old' thing for another 6-8 years.

Hardy presents a similar situation but I think Hardy looks a little younger than Elba. Hiddleston managed to turn into a parody of himself somehow and get knocked out of contention.

Nicholas Hoult ever get any traction in these conversations?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.