View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 09:15 AM   #22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Click SHARE, then EMBED, then copy the code directly into the dialogue box. Don't use the Link or Insert Image tabs - just copy it directly.

So is this from your pc? I almost never use my home pc anymore for internet browsing/planet surfing. I pretty much exclusively use my phone, and I think that is the problem. From my phone, I don’t see “share” or “embed”, but If I click the little forward arrow, I get various sharing options. One of those is an embed code, but when I post that by itself I just get the link.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli