View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 07:42 PM   #2654
MVP

Walmart ribs are Smithfield's or Prairie Fresh brands here (have not tried PF) Do they have generic ribs where you are?

FYI Sam's has Smithfield's Duroc pork here

Pork always needs brining and rub.

Des you new box have a cutout for a smoke pump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Fired up the new smoker. Bought the same thing I had before. No frills just gets the job fine. 30in Masterbuilt. Seasoned it. Rain changed my plans and I had to move the Ribs up to the first cook. Used Wal-Mart cheap ribs. Also tried smoked Mac & Cheese for the first time. Turned out okay for a first cook.

Also tried a slab with only salt & pepper. It was okay. Still
Prefer my rub.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.