View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 07:04 PM   #37
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That’s sort of what I was interested in seeing.

My mom’s mom always said she was a mix of German and Irish, while my mom’s dad was supposedly Italian. He used to claim his family invented the pizza lol

My results showed practically nothing as far as Italy is concerned, which is weird as shit because during the summer my mom, one of her sisters, and my grandfather would turn a pretty solid brown. In fact, I’m solid brown-skinned and people used to rant about how much I looked like my grandfather when I was growing up.

Just take it for what it is- a little bit of fun- and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
my grandfather looks exactly like my 7th Great grandfather who signed the Declaration of Independence.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.