Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 08:45 AM   #324
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
First, this guy is horrible. Rubbing his eye while on camera? Duuuuude that is a bad look.

Second, his points are on spot on.

I’ll be going to the first Raiders game here, so I’ll know immediately all the issues. But just looking at it, knowing the area the stadium is being built, this shit is gonna be a ****ing nightmare, especially for those coming from outside the strip.

The stadium looks cool AF where it is, but man there is no
Parking and the streets around are way to small
And tight.

The businesses are gonna charge an arm and a leg for parking and you’re still gonna have to take a big hike to get there and Uber is gonna jack the rates and getting a uber will also be a nightmare.

I really Hope the city comes up with a better plan or it’s gonna be a big fat cluster****
You don't think they will run the entire city's public transit system?

Not being a smart ass just wondering
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.