View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 07:58 PM   #147
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Most big boards would suggest this is a bit high for Freiermuth, but I respect your thinking and having a vision for the Jaguars that I could see materialize. With Meyer at the helm, he will want to surround Lawrence with significant upgrades in skill positions around him. Attacking wide receiver and tight end early does that. So I think your strategy is spot on here.
Yea it’s definitely the first pick I’ve made so far where I know the guy might not go that early in the real draft, but it’s also entirely possible that the Jags take him at that exact spot because they have nothing at the position.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.