Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 05:40 PM   #187
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I mean, you hope it does.

I also hope the Knights of Ren sole purpose wasn't a throwaway line in the first movie. That's a problem you run into when you don't plan out all 3 movies in advance. I love Clay's theory - and would be ALL about it. It'd be a great way to continue and honor the Skywalker legacy, one that's taken a hit since the reboot.
Yeah, agreed with all of that.

Wasn't there a rumor floated that Snoke's Praetorian Guard were the Knights of Ren? Would make sense, considering how Rey and Kylo wiped them out (legitimately one of the best scenes in TLJ, but it would just fit the narrative if that was them).
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.