Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 05:19 PM   #186
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Your theory sounds about as good as anything I've read on Rey, Clay. I never quite understood her "dark side" encounter with her looking at an infinity mirror; maybe the Force is trying to tell her she's an anomaly? But then, why didn't Luke immediately "feel" her as a part of himself and/or Palpatine when he turned the Force back on (gag)? Eh, whatever.

But good job catching the right hand references. No doubt that means "something"....
I mean, you hope it does.

I also hope the Knights of Ren sole purpose wasn't a throwaway line in the first movie. That's a problem you run into when you don't plan out all 3 movies in advance. I love Clay's theory - and would be ALL about it. It'd be a great way to continue and honor the Skywalker legacy, one that's taken a hit since the reboot.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.