Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 02:11 PM   #103
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
this is really sticking in your craw huh.

Whaddya want me to say, I just didnt enjoy playing that model at all, even less than the Warlock... swore on all my ancestors graves that I just HAD to have one of those until I spent some time playing one.
Warlock, heh. My old singer got a Warlock as part of a package deal he bought off some guy, (he also got a monitor and cool home made cabinet). He gave the Warlock to me and I laughed for hours:

WTF was I supposed to do with this? The headstock was black so I thought of sanding it down and repainting it but it was such a piece of shit that it wasn't worth the effort.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.