View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:34 PM   #45
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So if you could take that first and trade it for a current player, seeing as though you may end up taking a center there in the draft, do you do it?
Still no.

Now if I were looking at a board with Lindstrom as the top of the position on the IOL and somehow my BPA, I'd probably do it.

But I think we're poopooing the responsibilities of a C a bit here. That's a toooouuuuugh position to play, especially in this system and with a young QB under center witha chance to build a half-decade or more of rapport there, I don't see C as any 'worse' a position to take as just about anything being suggested in the alternative.

It's just a less sexy one.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.