View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:25 PM   #33
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
To simplify things, do you take the 6th best DL or the 7th best Edge guy or the TOP Center?

If we are taking BPA that also happens to be at a position of need, thats what you do.

Of course we are assuming based on Mock drafts and such that this is how things will fall but who knows? Maybe a TOP guy at another position will be there but I doubt it.
Depends on whether or not they're actually the BPA.

If the 6th best DE is ranked 32nd on the big board and the #1 center is ranked 40th, I take the 6th best DE.

Again, Garrett Bradbury isn't a consensus first round pick. So if you're taking him, you better be damn sure you're not passing up better talent just because he's the best player available at that position. This team has needs all over the field on both sides of the ball.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.