View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:24 PM   #31
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The offensive tackle class is very, very good. There's probably 5 or 6 guys with first round grades.

But we're talking about interior lineman. Bradbury is the only center that anybody has a first round grade on and even then, a lot of sites have him as a 2nd rounder.

At guard, you have the EXACT situation you're talking about with CB's - there's nobody there that's really worth a first and some guys like Jordan and and Deiter are going to get pushed up because of it.

I mean, NFL Rough Draft, who has the highest success rate picking the top 100 the last 3 years, has ZERO interior linemen with a 1st round grade.
That's fair; I was lumping OL together (as I have DL) into a mass to make for larger groups of players but if you want to break out OT and OG, that's fine.

DL, Edge, OT, TE are all standout groups. I'd put IOL a tick ahead of WR as pretty average for a given year. then I'd put CB and S about neck and neck at below average with QB just a tick after them. Then RB and LB as pretty poor.

DBs are on the backside of the bell curve here, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.