Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 08:34 AM   #55
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
I have no idea what you think I have my mind made up on.

Seems to me that it's proactive roster management to consistently use mid round picks at the most expensive positions on the field to see if we can't develop guys into future cap savings. We'd save $20 million by moving on from him a season earlier than his contract ends.
We'd save $15 million and be rolling with Waynya Morris and a 2nd year OT. When we've seen very little to indicate that even Morris is a starting OT.

You don't cut quality young players who are entering the primes of their career unless they're negative assets on your balance sheet. Taylor won't be.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.