View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:34 PM   #284
True Chiefs Fan

I find this thread very interesting but just realized the thread starter is from Independence Mo? Florida is a big state with alot of people and crazy stuff happens no doubt, but Independence? We lived there when I was a kid and remember the town as a shit hole meth capitol. I wouldn't leave SWFL to go back to KC if my life depended on it.
After 12 years my wife still refers to kc as home, I quit that thinking the day I left.

Oh well gotta go, time to jump in the boat and go catch some snook and drink a few cold one's.
LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.