View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 02:30 PM   #139
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
We've officially come full circle on this shit.

Nobody cares again.
Rice set the standard for domestic battery in Baltimore - if it ain't on tape, it don't count.

That one always cracked me up. Guy gets like 2 games for knocking a woman out. Then the video comes out and people are like "oh my god! His career is over! Look how hard he hit her!!!"

Jesus, people - have you ever SEEN anyone get knocked out cold? How hard did you THINK he hit her? I've seen someone take a shot to the button and go lights out once in my life and that dude got SMOKED. And I've seen people get hit plenty hard and shake it off. I've seen guys in football practice have dudes take running starts into their temple and just see some stars.

Anyone with a lick of sense in their head KNEW that guy threw a haymaker and had to have done so in order to do that kind of damage. Knocking people out ain't like it looks in the movies where a pop to the back of the head buckles their knees. You have to essentially drill someone with murderous intent or at least a complete disregard as to the outcome.

But because the local beat writer isn't a furiously angry feminist looking to make a career for herself without actual talent, Flowers will skate. It's pretty absurd.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote