Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 12:10 PM   #40
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It took me forever to figure out where I knew Hauser from. Then all of the sudden "Holy shit, it's Johns!!"

Yeah, Cole Hauser needed a beard and a weight training regiment. Because he looked like a slimy jackass in Pitch Black but as Rip he just looks like a boss. And he can out-grumble Costner so that's sayin' something.

I do think you're overstating the quality of the show, though - it's cornball as hell; an over the top amount of absurd melodrama. But it's entertaining cornball. Well, except for when Kayce's wife is involved. Just have her go bang her trainer, leave Tate at the ranch and we'll call it square. See what I mean? This is not a 'peak television' storyline. It's a soap opera for dudes (that my wife also likes but if she didn't, I'm watching anyway).
I just figured everyone knew Rio from his portrayal as Benny on Dazed and confused.

OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.