View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:34 PM   #1589
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
When you're behind, you can't really worry about that though. He's playing for a TD to win.
Okay, but as HC it's Reid's job to know all the angles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It's not just 2 minute drills. Its the way this team too often turns into garbage when we get a lead. I keep hoping mahomes will reach a point where he can check out of bad situational playcalls or freelance out of it. I don't think that's happened yet. Throwing short passes up the middle in the last minute was vintage Reid wtf playcalling.
There was recently documented a minor example of this very situation. Don't even sweat it; it's coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
RunKC is a butt****ing moron trying desperately to put this loss on Andy.
Or, maybe he's looking at the loss from all of the available angles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Bill Belichick handled it properly a month earlier.

JFC are you one fantastic homer.

You’re acting like this is some new fault of Andy’s. This shit has been going on for 20 years.

It’s like your dumbass forgot all the Eagles fans warning us about this shit or Andy constantly being made fun of for it before he got here.

Did you also forget the Indy collapse in January 2014? That was the single worst managed game in NFL history
There's been a lot of forgetting going on lately with the arrival of #15, some good, some very very bad. Critical thinking and analytics fall especially out of favor when the Chiefs are winning much less fielding the greatest generational talent at QB in the last 20 years.
I don't blame people for wanting to forget, but the continued evaluation of this team and franchise, warts and all, is paramount to maintaining a portion of fan base with an IQ higher than that of Jell-o, which enjoys actual football discussion beyond the parameters of "Muh Chiefs"!
FWIW, I don't believe you have an agenda to put the loss on Reid so much as you are pointing out something that has been a career-long thorn in the side of Reid's teams.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.