View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 11:05 PM   #1717
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
how is the pitching in SMB3? is it possible to dominate with a good pitcher? are there knuckleballs?

MLB2k series was the last baseball game that could really hold my attention. it was really focused on pitcher duels
Pitching is more fun than hitting, it all seems to fit real and has that "Real Baseball" feel to it. Locating pitches and keeping the batters guessing is one of the amazing things about it to me. Yes Pitchers can have Knuckleballs. You can set your own EGO level the lower it is the easier the game is. You can also set separate EGOs for pitching, hitting, fielding.

Another aspect that's great is it has Franchise COOP with 2 players, I play with a buddy and man its addictive. You alternate pitching innings and each at bat as well with your coop buddy, like i've stated before this is the best game released this year IMO.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.