View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 11:01 PM   #1716
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I played a bit of Door Kickers yet i'm addicted to Division 2 and Super Mega Baseball 3 still. I need more time and more of me to play all I want.
how is the pitching in SMB3? is it possible to dominate with a good pitcher? are there knuckleballs?

MLB2k series was the last baseball game that could really hold my attention. it was really focused on pitcher duels
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.