View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #1739
Supporter

OMFG

Quote:
Later, Chiefsplanet 03-23-2011 04:31 PM frazod Here's some pity rep, you poor piece of shit. The content of this thread alone should be enough to get you disbarred. Assuming that hasn't happened already.
Apparently superman kicking rat dogs looks a lot like Skip Towne kicking school teachers.

Shameful, humiliating. I had no idea that you were on the verge of a coronary. I take it all back. You're good folk. Breathe. It's just a BB.

Just don't forget, I have problems with some things you DO. And I point it out clearly and cogently. No problem at all with who you ARE.

You apparently have a problem with who I AM, but have never given an inkling why.

That dichotomy is the sole reason I persist, at least until I move on to amusing myself.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.