Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:29 AM   #71959
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I heard a pod today saying Denver would have to offer a player to outbid the Vikings.

It would have to be something like 12, Surtain and a 2025 2nd to even get the trading team interested and even then that probably won’t be enough.
If Denver trades up… dumbest play and I would want the GM taken to a cave and hidden forever. They need to either trade back and see what happens or bite the bullet and take Nix at 12. He’s not perfect, but I like him in this offense. Penix and the injury history is concerning to me, but I haven’t studied him or any of these guys to make the greatest decision. Maybe that qualifies me for their GM role.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.