View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 07:17 PM   #124
MVP

Busch Stadium is in downtown St. Louis.

An absolute hell hole of a downtown. FAR worse than downtown KC.

Yet in the dozens of Cardinals games I’ve been to over the years, including GASP night games, I’ve never once felt unsafe walking to and from the stadium. Never had a problem finding parking. Never had a problem with traffic postgame.

Downtown is where baseball belongs. I get that it’s new and there are questions and it’s replacing an iconic stadium for Royals fans. But I think you’re going to like the new park in the long run.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote