Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 08:44 AM   #2533
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Nice!
I need a photo of my machine at Arrowhead.
Would be a long trip though.
Yeah, it's been a good week of riding. Both my son and wife passed their riding and written tests, and the son has been wanting to ride almost every evening. LOL, they can't get an appointment at the DMV until we get back from vacation to have their M endorsement added to their license. No worries, the police officers we know say they're good as long as the bikes/they are insured (and they are), and they carry the card.

But with a 16yo kid on a bike I want lots of riding time with him, and on progressively more interesting rides to make sure he's good. But the 375 miles we've done over the past week have been very helpful. So far he's done exceedingly well.

And I can't express how cool and convenient Bluetooth Comms are. We've gone from having them on all the time to only chatting about something we feel needs to be pointed out or needs discussing.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote