Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 11:25 PM   #2530
MVP

I never saw anything special there other than the building and the bands, and that was 25 years ago.

It's not picking on them but, sometimes it was shit, sometimes good, rarely excellent. See my posts from 3 years ago. I have been back a few times but still not impressed.

Walbash sucked back in the day, concerts on the slabs were sometimes notable but nobody has convinced me to return for BBQ.

Maybe it's got better but IMHO Wyandotte BBQ would be a better choice for BBQ.

Dayz in real life..Itchy asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
It was fine. Why don't you just keep acting like a ****-ass BBQ critic who so much as boil water.

Dick head.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 05-07-2021 at 11:30 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.