Thread: Computers VPN Software
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 07:29 AM   #11
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Why can't he just use something like LogMeIn Pro? or TeamViewer?

Seems you guys are shooting to bake a cake when the objective was a cookie.
I could possibly use TeamViewer to hit the PC and just do my work that way but I was looking more for letting that PC just be the intermediary gateway. I was probably going to set this up on a very limited PC and use my laptop that runs all my software for monitoring my network connect to it from elsewhere and allow it to be connected to my work network. I may rethink what I am trying to do.

Fish was saying something about needing permission... I asked myself... I said it was OK . This is my business network... fairly small but I would like to be able to do some remote management when necessary.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.