View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 09:12 AM   #68
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
You guys probably know way more about it than I do, but youtube research has talked me out of upright rows (plus, for me, it's always felt kind of awkward)... I think Athlean-X dude has a video talking about avoiding strain/resistance with internal rotation.

Can you tell me what you are hoping to accomplish with upright rows that can't be accomplished more efficiently with other exercises? To me they seem rather pointless, especially if it's not something that feels right for you. Side delts? Do side raises. Front delts? Do front raises. Traps? Do shrugs.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.