Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #833
Resident Glue Sniffer

as others have said, there is no golden rule to apply in terms of height/weight etc as it correlates to a particular bike. I'm 6'0 about 250, and found the Street Bob uncomfortable in terms of the mid-contols. Easily correctable, but just for an example etc. Where as taller folks have liked it (as mentioned earlier).

sit on, and ride (if possible) as many bikes as you can. If you're wondering about 8 different bikes, then make that MF'er at HD dealership earn his money and take you out on 8 different bikes. I LOVED the look of the Street Bob, but found it uncomfortable just a tad.

Tonight at a bike night, I found myself sitting on a Road Glide....then questioned the pursuit of my Street Glide.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.