Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 11:31 PM   #832
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Tomorrow I am going to look at a few different bikes that I'm thinking about buying..The one I'm most curious about is a Suzuki Boulevard C109T..I have read that it is a huge bike and makes a ton of power..interested in seeing it in person..Also going to look at a Fat Bob and a Street Glide
never sat on a 109, but I think they have a 200 tire; and make TONS of power. Harley's entry to that market is the VROD.

IMO, you'll like the Street Glide more than the Fat Bob. Nothing wrong with the Fat Bob at all, it's just that if you're looking at the Street Glide and comparing it to it, I think it'll be night and day.

what kind of riding do you plan on doing? This is the most important and honest question you should ask yourself / answer. It might save you money.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.