View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 09:56 AM   #780
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've been trying to play this game clean by not looking anything up online in a walk through, but I've broken down quite a few times. It's particularly difficult finding the legendary animal locations. I was looking at that shoddy ass map I was given and it just is not very accurate. After I spent like 30 minutes riding around a ****ing barren winter wasteland and found myself at the top of a mountain, I broke down and looked for the actual location of the legendary white bison and it was like a 5 minute horse ride from me the entire time.

Ive noticed occasionally I'll ride through an area trying to find an animal, check the game map to see which location would be a good place to check, only to find the legendary animal is now marked on my map.. but I never found any clues or anything like that. So it's a bit weird.

I also cheated and searched where to find a better horse because I need it for these master horseman challenges. All I can find in the wild are shitty ass Kentucky Saddlers and Tennessee whatever-the-****s.
That wild horse in the snowy north is dope.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.