View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 10:10 AM   #772
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
OK, once I buckled down I was able to finish the main storyline for GTA pretty quickly.

Spoiler!

Also, having to keep up with health, health core, stamina, stamina core, dead eye, dead eye core, horse health, horse health core, horse stamina and horse stamina core is already working my nerves.
Just keep a lot of stuff in your bag and on your horse and eat that stuff at the regular. Once you pick enough carrots and make regular trips to the store to buy and stow enough food and tonics you should always have plenty of that stuff on hand to keep yourself alive and in the action.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.