View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 09:09 AM   #771
20 Menthol KOOLs

OK, once I buckled down I was able to finish the main storyline for GTA pretty quickly.

Spoiler!

As for RDR2, I just started it a few days ago. First impressions: it looks fantastic and I have a lot of fun when I boot it up. It just has the feel of a game that's going to have an epic story. Also great to see my boy John Marston.

I will say is I forgot how annoying it is for someone as compulsive as I am to have to stop and loot every body you come across. Also, having to keep up with health, health core, stamina, stamina core, dead eye, dead eye core, horse health, horse health core, horse stamina and horse stamina core is already working my nerves.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.