View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 08:44 PM   #145
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Cameron Thomas.

And if either of those remaining DE’s slide to us in the second or even within trade up range with one of our 3rds, I take him as well and smile.

Maybe I’m just not in a proper headspace right now but there’s damn near no limit to the attention I’d give the defensive line. It’s absolutely killing us. And if those early season struggles on defense contributed to plays from Mahomes that shook his confidence, then those are issues we never truly cleared.

Fix the DL, dammit.
DJ, you had me here. There is no head in the right space here - it is off of the top of your head and I trust YOUR instincts. I will consider you my ride or die throughout this offseason and draft. I like the way you think and I believe in your opinions. GEAUX CHIEFS! Time to focus on the defense - no matter what the cost. This team WAS KILLER in the 90's on defense. Time to get that back.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.