View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 03:09 PM   #29
MVP

We had 2 linebackers running deep with a WR, when they should be up on the screen. Sneed should be running deep with the receivers instead of jumping the screen.

At least, i hope that our scheme is designed that way.

No communication? Don't know their assignments?

Sneed has to see the WR in motion and stuff him at the line of scrimmage. Linebackers need to yell out that a WR in motion is coming. I don't know what the term the Chiefs use but i'm sure there's a word they yell.

Same ol' shit, really. We do that type of stuff ALL GAME LONG.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.