View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 11:17 AM   #119
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I would be really really weary of Daniels, he's throwing to 2 1st round WRs and a lot of his stuff doesn't scream NFL translatable.

I know you're a USC guy and I get it to he was throwing to but he also made the right reads and seems fast at it. I'm getting Stroud vibes from Daniels, only he has legs as well. He is a smaller guy so he will have to bulk up a bit for the NFL but we shall see. I'm no expert by far just my eye test and I think Caleb would benefit from having a coach like Reid or Mcvay, perhaps the Seahawks ex O coordinator as well.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.