Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:54 AM   #101
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm not clinging to the one stat. I'm pointing out the stupidity of 1) continually citing that he played in the ... oh my God, wait for it... MAC! when Antonio did too and 2) continually citing things like his size and athleticism when he's just as athletic as Antonio and similarly sized.

Neither of the points being presented, MAC competition or athleticism, are valid precursors to him sucking ass.

Do you know what IS a historical precursor to sucking ass, yet you keep banging Calvin Austin's drum? Being under 5'9" as a WR. And I don't even think Austin is going to suck ass, I think he'll be a quality slot receiver in the NFL if not better.

I honestly don't know why it is you don't like the kid, but there's nothing that shows up that I see as valid that says he's just going to suck.
I didn’t say he’s going to suck.

I said he’ll be a fine player in a limited role. Y’all are the ones saying he’s more explosive than Tyreek Hill and could be Antonio Brown.

I said he’s a third round talent pushed up by need in this draft class. You guys are saying he’s a potential #1 guy.

Quit trying to have the argument you want to have.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote