Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:50 AM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Gripping awfully tight when we're citing the one measurable he excelled in that also happens to say he's better than Antonio Brown and Tyreek Hill.

Okay. I'm sure that's how it's gonna play out.
I'm not clinging to the one stat. I'm pointing out the stupidity of 1) continually citing that he played in the ... oh my God, wait for it... MAC! when Antonio did too and 2) continually citing things like his size and athleticism when he's just as athletic as Antonio and similarly sized.

Neither of the points being presented, MAC competition or athleticism, are valid precursors to him sucking ass.

Do you know what IS a historical precursor to sucking ass, yet you keep banging Calvin Austin's drum? Being under 5'9" as a WR. And I don't even think Austin is going to suck ass, I think he'll be a quality slot receiver in the NFL if not better.

I honestly don't know why it is you don't like the kid, but there's nothing that shows up that I see as valid that says he's just going to suck.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.