Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:39 AM   #93
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You’re right but he has excellent athleticism.

4.41 is pretty damn fast. It’s not blazing but it’s fast. His 10 yard and 20 yard times are faster than Garrett Wilson, the top WR most analysts had on their board.

This team tried to get Emmanuel Sanders back then and his 40 time was the exact same 4.41. His 10 yard was amazing but actually slightly slower than Moore’s.

For reference, DK Metcalf had a 1.45 10 yard split which was the best since they logged the combine. Skyy Moore’s was 1.46.

There’s a reason this kid is really good against press. He’s sudden and his acceleration is elite. Tyreek Hill is explosive as hell. His 10 yard time was 1.50, slower than this kids.
Yeah - he's playing in the MAC.

Go ahead and cite Tyreek Hill's 10 yard split as demonstrative of Moore's explosion if you want. I'm going to say it's more demonstrative of the value of the statistic.

In no world, and in no way, is Moore anywhere approaching the athlete Tyreek Hill was. If you have a stopwatch that is telling you otherwise, the problem is the stopwatch or what you're measuring.

And again - De'Anthony Thomas: 4.34. With a better shuttle and significantly better 3-cone. Similarly poor broad, similarly poor vert. His athletic profile is EXTREMELY similar to De'Anthony Thomas. And I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see him used similarly in the passing game. And I hated how we used Thomas.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.