View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 09:24 AM   #73
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Here is the PDF of it. It doesn't even have a location for the stadium mentioned. So take these pictures for a grain of salt.
https://www.downtownkc.org/wp-conten...Final-Plan.pdf
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's just a placeholder stadium mock-up for an overall proposal of downtown development. It's meant to be a visual and nothing more I would think.

If, or more likely when, we build a downtown stadium, I'd bet my life savings the design will incorporate fountains. There's gonna be multiple companies submitting renderings and it's not gonna be vanilla like the picture in that proposal.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli