View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 06:52 PM   #24
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Speaking of commercials, I see where Prime is going to start using commercials in their shows next year.

Why did we all collectively cut the cord, again?
It's relatively minor, so far, but the 'commercial free' NFL redzone is starting to have commercial banners during live actions and more talking head endorsement instead of coverage of the action.

Redzone is what I switch to while I'm waiting for the commercials to finish on the Sunday Ticket game I'm watching.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.