View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 10:19 PM   #4
MVP

In the past two drafts, he's gone more for productive football players than he has those big shots on traits, especially in the first three rounds. He's also picked not only productive guys but real smashmouth types so it's clear he wants to be a tough and aggressive team.

He has addressed need/problem areas early but depth late in his drafts, so I wouldn't look to plug holes with rounds 4-7 as much as I would look for him to add bodies to position groups that might have some strength either because that group is already pretty full or he's drafted for it already and is double-dipping and can develop (smaaahrt).

I don't know that he's completely unpredictable but he's not necessarily going to go with the consensus on what the problems are. Obviously, the world was screaming WR after he traded Tyreek and he simply didn't agree. He was screaming DB after losing Ward, Hughes, Sorensen, and Mathieu and having Fenton, Thornhill, and Baker on that docket next year.

Right now, OT, DT, DE, and WR look to be the biggest areas of need and depth. We'll have to see what happens with some guys in the 2023 offseason.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.